Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Get this at the brain store:

better wiring

that is on my wish list for the new year

I am going to have my brain rewired, by me.

"get with the program?" No way

write your own program and then
with God's help
and many others encouragement
Follow the unique program that works for you today
AND gets you to your ( eternal) goal
in one piece.

I see ONLY the possibilities
and not the obstacles
I submit my strength is greater than before
and weakness of mind was a character flaw that I can not afford any longer
I am hitting the mental gym to pump some iron.
Can't wait to look in the mirror and see the results.

2 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

I once did a audio-tape recording daily called "Mind Power" with stereo headphones which had right/left brain language on it overlapped-
It helped me quit some bad habits I didn't have the conviction to before. The power of the brain is amazing-once you get past the roadblocks you give yourself.

Good luck with your new ambitions

TabbyNormal said...

Happy New Year to you!

Ms. C, Abby & Stygia