Thursday, July 31, 2008

Branching out

hi folks,
Thanks for the support, YES i will be posting pictures,
I am having such a good time in the design process and dreaming up innovations, BUT alas I must also work some hours on the "fee based" part of my business, so for now I have 59% of my floor built and 80% of the design on paper, its a biggee, in a small house sort of way, perhaps 396 square feet of super efficiency.
but you know what?
I am loving that it is me
and it will be mine, and it will serve my needs
for a season or two, God willing.

Now to the lumber yard for more bargains.
Todays find: 20 sheets of plywood, delivered $107.75
whhooooo - yahh!

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

What a cool gift to be able to build things literally from nothing. Can't wait to see the pics and to read your impressions of life within its unique walls.

Good to e-see you again, my friend!