Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Many thanks

I am busy with more work the next few days
but Saturday I have a fun trip planned.

If I don't post much, forgive me.
go see my other blogs here here and here.

May I say this:
NOTHING compares to being used by God to encourage
another to refresh and renew their relationship with Jesus.

For those who have been strong in advising me to get closer to God,
I thank you with all my heart. I am a stubborn man. It takes a lot to get me moving in the right direction. with a mule, you use both a carrot and a stick. With me I need the same.
Pull me a bit and push me too, and do not hesitate to whack me lovingly
when I stall and hesitate instead of going forward.

2 comments:

Carol said...

If you want to study the Bible, on-line, drop me a line.

Carol-ffmb@yahoo.ca

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you had so many blogs! I can barely keep up with one. I see you were visited by the blue bird of happiness.

I wrote about depression today.

The second blog link didn't work.