Wednesday, February 07, 2007

so what? this is NEW??

I had to do it (switch to the new booger)
so I could get in here and battle the robots making comments.

for a while I may put a word verification

I kid you not, there were 200 comments
which got me very excited
until I found they were ALL telling me about the new fabulous browser
which I already know about. I deleted them wholesale, if I nixed your pearls of wisdom I apologize and welcome you to ( TRY ) commenting again
report any trouble you have.

I joined a new web site for mountain folks ( local yokels)
hoping to get to know more of my neighbors,
and maybe advertise my blog and my business.

2 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Forever, they wouldn't let me switch to the new blogger -- but then it worked and I'm liking it -- especially how I can go back to ALL posts and work with them.

Snaggle Tooth said...

Finally, Feb 12, They are forcing me to switch- or not post. Guess it'll have to wait for more time-
can't do this all day, or no sleep!

I'm wondering what'll get screwed up...

At least can still read without switching!