Saturday, October 07, 2006

I can't get mine started!

"Welcome to the Dr. Stihl Show, how -"

Doc, ya gotta help! I can't get mine started! I done everythang I know

"- can I help... whoa son, slow that tractor down! If you will just tell me about
what it is that is bothering you, please."

Well, it like this. I left it in the shed too long, I guess and all the fluids dried up,
so Come spring, when I was getting all geared up fer another season, I drug it out and shore nuff it durnt run a tall.

"Seems like this could be a case of too little too late, but try this: Buy a brand new pair of overalls, take your wife out to the nicest BBQ place in town, the kind where you end up getting your hands all smothered in sauce and grease. After dinner, go see a movie, (or maybe the sprint car races, whatever is playing in your town) On the way home stop at the Piggly Wiggly and buy a bottle of Apple wine and some 3 in one oil. and let nature take its course.


Huh??!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Michele's....
This sure 'nuf sounds like good advice to me.

-E said...

That's even worse than not having a chainsaw. It's like a chainsaw tease. Not good. :)

carmilevy said...

Wisdom in a bottle...I love it! I hope he uses the correct bottle in each case, though. Wouldn't want to get the wine and the oil confused.

Ew.

David Edward said...

stay tuned, more callers are jamming the Dr. Stihl lines

Anonymous said...

Hi from Michele's....

very tricky advice, don't you think?

rashbre said...

A little sauce can work wonders.

And hiya, here from Michele's!

rashbre

Jean-Luc Picard said...

All good advice!

Michele sent me here.

Carli N. Wendell said...

at the Piggly Wiggly, you could probably easily get the wine and oil confused.

srp said...

Here from Michele.

Good advice? Confusing? WD40 for the garden tools. Killing two birds with one stone? Go gt them Dr. Stihl.

Anonymous said...

wise words.
here from michele's.