Wednesday, July 15, 2020

blessed

you know its Good, and then it gets better
but it is not perfect, do not expect perfect.

best to have low expectations
or, if you can swing it, NO expectations al all
particularly when it comes to other people.

I don't expect you to show up
i don't expect you to be on time,
So if you ARE on time  I get a double surprise! 

-------------------------------------------

new acquaintance does yard work,
so I ask him to call me, handing him my card.
he says its better if I call him,
OK, so I do, as soon as He gives me his #

now, he has my card, my address, and knows what I am asking about..... will he follow up? 
I have plenty to do while I wait.

speaking of wait we are WAITING for the summer monsoon 
rains to fall on our mountains. 
soon, we pray. with reasonable expectations

No comments: