Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ten new years resolutions

keep on the vitamins and supplements
More hard exercise that is FUN
Find all my tools and get them in order
Complete the tree house
Write a book about the tree house ( children's or other)
Work on having a healthy me ( interior)
Give abundantly, without regrets
Polish more concrete creations
Attend church regularly
strengthen the "impulse control" center in my brain


play ten on Tuesday HERE

Many thanks to knitter 'Sara' for the link to the game
see her blog Fabric n fiber fanatic

4 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Very interesting Resolutions! May you tell us if you have lived up to them, like March 15th....!
I don't do "resolutions" anymore because I never stick with them. I find making a resolution any other time of the year seems to work better for me...lol!

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOY, My Dear....!

Snaggle Tooth said...

You're always working very hard on improving yourself-
which is comendable after seeing so many folks who don't try!

Happy Holidays to you, n safe travels. Hi to the kids-

craziequeen said...

Interesting resolutions, david. NetChick sent me to see you this Christmas Eve.

I am looking forward to seeing photos of the finished treehouse - there's a challenge for you to complete your resolutions!

cq

Sara said...

Like your resolutions...I think it is important to be true to ourselves. I enjoy reading about your life on the mountain!!!