Monday, July 21, 2008

Home, sane

It is always good to return home.
it is unusual to return so totally rested and refreshed,
so satisfied with the days away and the time spent in rejuvenation.
I admit I had it easy.
No schedule. No kids to manage
No need to check in or out of a hotel on time ( but I did have to do my own linens and vacuum!!??)

Next month I will be 53 and now I know just a bit better what MY life is suppose to be about. (its a secret, if I told you I would have to duct tape your mouth)

At the lake last evening I saw many waterfowl and a big Blue Heron, who squawked repeatedly after being disturbed from its fishing. The rains have continued for two weeks, a very nice respite from our usual dryness. Thank you God for all good things.

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

We get alot of cranes n Blue Herons here in the salt Marshes- one of which is right down the hill from my house. So far I haven't had a digi-cam moment at the same time I see one, n have time-
Cool creatures to watch.

It's been years since I've felt remotely rested up. Good for you!